E-L 1.2: Memory
1:47 - Students reflecting on memories
3:10 - Wendy Peek reading The Aeneid, bk 1, Virgil
5:12 - Lacuna commercial from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
6:00 - Mary Joan Leith on memory and mortality
9:10 - Wendy Peek reading from The Odyssey, translated by Robert Fitzgerald
11:30 - Emily Schario reading from The Roth Memory Course (1918)
12:34 - Janice Lee reading from her book Reconsolidation: Or, it’s the ghosts who will answer you and in conversation with Amra Brooks.
22:04 - Lori Phillips reading from her poem “Lori”
23:51 - Emily Schario reading from The Roth Memory Course
25:30 - Jared Green reading from Marcel Proust’s In Search of Lost Time translated by Lydia Davis
31:37 - Jennifer Segawa on the science of memory, smell, and taste.
37:30 - Emily Schario reading from The Roth Memory Course
Janice Lee, who spoke with Amra Brooks via Skype in February 2018;
Wendy Peek and Jared Green for their readings; Mary Joan Leith for her memory; Jennifer Segawa for her insights into the science of memory; Lori Phillips for her original poetry; Michaela Bottino for her audio engineering; and Tubifex for their beats.
Special thanks to Emily Schario, Stonehill class of 2018, who served as managing editor for the Electro-Library.
- "Tools of the Trade" by Doxent Zsigmond http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/doxent/56512
- "Gravitational Waves" by airtone http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/airtone/55021
- "No Sleep" by logos http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/Mseq/51121
- "Jazzy Eve of Heavy Seas" by Wired Ant http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/Wired_Ant/38009
- "Sea Decay" by SUPER_SIGIL http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/Super_Sigil/37789
- "Arc de Triomphe" by Stefan Kartenberg http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/JeffSpeed68/56187
- "Watching Other People's Holidays" by Karstenholymoly http://dig.ccmixter.org/files/Karstenholymoly/57163
- "Cloudlight" by Tubifex
- "Gymnopédie n1" Satie by Laurent Bonetto
- "The Garden of Memory" Emilio de Gogorza, Theodore Curzon, Russell Phillips, https://archive.org/details/78_the-garden-of-memory_emilio-de-gogorza-theodore-curzon-russell-phillips_gbia0034473a
- "Flower" by Doxent Zsigmond, http://ccmixter.org/files/doxent/52940
Creative Commons By NC ND 4.0
A production of the Digital Innovation Lab at Stonehill College